Wednesday, April 16, 2014

HELLO, GOODBYE

My dearest customers,
After 10 years of business, I have decided to close Annabella's doors at the end of this month & begin a new adventure. I am opening Rootessa, an online boutique & pop up shop. I am moving to a studio at 1736 Stockton St. #5, in the historic Maybeck building & will be available for clients to view clothing by appointment as well as open studio hours. Rootessa will also be available for private bookings in your homes & businesses as well as popping up all over the bay area to show off the latest collections. I am SO excited about this & can't wait to work with all of you in this new capacity.

I cannot fully express my deepest gratitude for your business & support over the past 10 years. Working with each one of you to help you find the perfect outfit for your first dates, interviews, girls nights out etc. has been an absolute pleasure. I have treasured being invited into your lives & hope to continue to be able to serve you in the future. My new website will be live any day so please keep an eye out in your inboxes for updates!

xoxo
Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment