Wednesday, May 18, 2011

MAY SHOWERS BRING SPRING BABIES


Hi My Dears,

Many new exciting changes are occurring at Annabella’s this spring. The big news (as many of you already know) is that Anthony & I are expecting a baby boy June 3rd! While I’m away figuring out what on earth to do with a boy, I will leave all of you in the best of hands with a new staff. I would like to welcome Annabella’s new manager Janel Morales & sales associate Katie Gaddini with open arms. These two fabulous ladies will help you with all of your fashion needs while I’m away.

In the mean time, I have a little contest for you lovlies…
Come by the shop & fill out a raffle ticket with your best guess of the arrival time & date of the baby. The winner will receive a $30 gift certificate!

1 comment:

  1. Sara: I am very excited for you and your husband. There is so much joy in little boys. I'm quite glad that I have one. The joy is in learning how to react to all they bring you. You are going to be a fantastic mother.

    ReplyDelete