Wednesday, November 24, 2010

TRUNK SHOWS!

Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful & safe Thanksgiving weekend celebrating with your friends & families.

Let's kick off the holiday season together with a trunk show this coming Wed, Dec. 1st, from 5-9pm. The featured designers are Julie Willcock of Jules Jewelbox & Amy Hunter of Motley Collection. Julie creates "classically inspired explorations of texture and pattern. Hand fabricated in sterling and/or gold often incorporating natural stones, precious and semi-precious gems." Amy is a talented seamstress who creates truly unique, sophisticated, tailored hats with unique fabrics. You'll be glad you bought one as the temperatures drop this winter.

Friday, Dec. 3rd, marks Annabella's 6th anniversary! Please join me from 5-9pm to celebrate with 10% off everything in the store that evening. I will also be rolling out my own jewelry designs at my first ever trunk show. I'm so excited for you all to see what I've been working on!






2 comments:

  1. You just have such a good idea. Really. I love those fall/winter hats. Wish I lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara- I wanted to add that you have such a good eye! (lots of good ideas too) :) JC

    ReplyDelete